Your Document Scanning Partner For The Future
Does your business survive on paper and printed records? Do you sometimes have trouble finding your files? Are you concerned about the environment?
Our document scanning services range from large scale, ultra sensitive conversion services to smaller documents scanning jobs. ProjectCenter can provide quick turnarounds and high quality scans. Ultimately, our scanning services can result in higher productivity, performance and profits. Scanning tangible documents reduces total document management expenses and saves space in your office.
As a trusted resource for document scanning services, ProjectCenter is a local Arizona document services shop that can help!
Mounds Of Paper?
Most all businesses rely on that lovely medium called paper. So much of what we do involves, even in the computer-laden world. Some industries require a business to keep up seven years of records. When does the amount of paper get to be too much, to where it affects the way we do business? Businesses sometimes have to move to different locations just so they have the space they need. The commercial real estate agent likes it, but it costs a company quite a bit of money and time to move an entire organization.
Document Scanning = Disaster Proof
Are you worried about losing your documents in a disaster? What is the potential cost to your business if you lost all your documents and records in a disaster like a fire or storm?
A disaster may never happen, but if it does, it can literally close the doors of a business. Why risk it? Scanning your documents allows you to make backup copies of your documents quickly and easily.
There are a few security concerns that come with scanning documents. Privacy is important when scanning sensitive, private documents. With privacy laws being implemented, the government and health industry are making great projections to have medical records transferred to electronic format by 2010.
Need For Efficiency
Some industries, especially the legal industry, have gotten ahead of the electronic document scanning game because they knew they could not survive thumbing through file after file. Legal businesses have been using software like Concordance and Summation, and index each page with Bates stamping (for online searchability) to increase the speed of retrieving documents. Compare that to a business that has a bunch of files in a warehouse. How fast are they retrieving their files? Efficiency is so important, that the government has been involved helping the health industry get the main 14 EMR software companies to be interoperable.
Going "Green" by Scanning Documents
You've likely seen the taglines in emails stating: "Please consider the environment when printing this email." Going 'green' has been a huge topic. For those concerned about the trees being cut down to make paper, scanning records into electronic format should be on the top of their list.
A Trusted Document Scanning Service, Right in Phoenix Arizona
Simply contact us, and we will come to you scan your documents. If you're located in Phoenix, Arizona or the surrounding area, we will pick up the documents that you want imaged, scan them per your specifications, and deliver both the originals and electronic copies. We also provide comprehensive support for the conversion of records including preparation, scanning, indexing and formatting.
Document Scanning Options
Digital document imaging involves a complex combination of skills like manual dexterity and meticulous attention to detail. We also do large format scanning.
- National Scanning Practice - For larger projects, ProjectCenter offers a per-box pricing solution to save you money. Per box pricing includes double-sided pages, shredding (if needed) and up 4 indexes (if needed) per file at up to 200 characters. Best of all, financing is available, so contact us for an estimate.
- PDF/TIFF Conversion Service - ProjectCenter is experienced in large volume TIFF to PDF conversion, and PDF to TIFF conversion projects.
- OCR Service - ProjectCenter utilizes specialized Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software OCR projects. Whether your project requires single or multipage tiff OCR or PDF with embedded text OCR, our processing capabilities allow for conversion of hundreds of thousands of pages per day.
- Blowbacks - The practice of printing electronic documents to paper (blowing them back to tangible form).
- Electronic Data Discovery (EDD) - We convert electronically stored information to various formats, such as native, TIFF, PDF, HTML or XML, for review or production purposes.
- Document Coding Service - We are able to objectively and subjectively code documents, perform logical document determinations (LDD), and bibliographically code all standard fields. Objective fields such as beginning/ending document number, document type, document date, attachment range, etc., can all be captured and processed into the load file needed to populate your database. Summation and Concordance are just a few of the database programs that we support.
- Online Document Repository - With our Online Document Repository there is no software to buy, no licensing fees, no per user fees and extremely easy to use. It is a browser based program that supports both image and native files, does simultaneous index and full-text searching, and has user level security and SSL encryption.
How is scanning priced?
There are 5 different levels of scanning, which are all dependent on how much work is involved to complete the job. See explanations here.
Request a quote with our online form or contact us to find out how we can assist you.
Online Document Repository
- No software to buy
- No licensing fees
- No per user fees
- Extremely fast and easy-to-use
ProjectCenter is a single-source marketing and document services company located in Phoenix, Arizona. We offer graphic design, printing, mailing, copies, scanning and online document storage.